cat-users - [cat-users] CAT customisation for administrators

[cat-users] CAT customisation for administrators

  • From: Tim Lucas <Tim.Lucas AT bcu.ac.uk>
  • To: "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] CAT customisation for administrators
  • Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2013 13:06:38 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, en-GB

I’m a CAT administrator and looking for a little guidance on the following:

We’re interested in adding some additional instructions on the CAT installer page where the user is requested to input their username and password.  We’d like to add some text to the left of the input fields indicating to the user the correct syntax format.  As we have two realms one for staff and one students, it would be useful if this can be clarified during the installer installation process itself.  Is this possible to achieve?

My second question relates to Android devices.  I understand that work is ongoing regarding an Android installer, and was wondering if there is an anticipated timeframe in which this will be available for CAT administrators and users.

Best wishes,

Tim

  • [cat-users] CAT customisation for administrators, Tim Lucas, 12/11/2013