cat-users - [cat-users] Can eduroam be installed when not at home institution?

[cat-users] Can eduroam be installed when not at home institution?

  • From: Emily Crowley <ecrowley AT smith.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Can eduroam be installed when not at home institution?
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2013 00:39:13 -0500

I am curious as I'm concerned my current computer will break down abroad (it's been chancey lately) and I'll lose my eduroam certification which I won't be able to restore without returning to the US.  Also, I've got a 2006 Macbook running Snow Leopard (10.6.8) which will only allow manual config - I'm also concerned that I won't be able to use eduroam abroad if I have just a manual config.  Please let me know!

-Emily C.