cat-users - Re: [cat-users] WIFI : Eduroam - Configurateurs pour Linux et MacOS

Re: [cat-users] WIFI : Eduroam - Configurateurs pour Linux et MacOS

  • From: Alan Buxey <A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk>
  • To: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>, Emmanuel Viennet <emmanuel.viennet AT univ-paris13.fr>, Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: Petrucci Laure <Laure.Petrucci AT lipn.univ-paris13.fr>, Jean-Christophe Dubacq <Jean-Christophe.Dubacq AT iutv.univ-paris13.fr>, Franck Butelle <franck.butelle AT iutv.univ-paris13.fr>, "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>, Christophe Cerin <Christophe.Cerin AT lipn.univ-paris13.fr>, Philippe Werle UP13 <philippe.werle AT univ-paris13.fr>, Bouchaib Khafif <Bouchaib.Khafif AT iutv.univ-paris13.fr>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] WIFI : Eduroam - Configurateurs pour Linux et MacOS
  • Date: Fri, 06 Dec 2013 07:32:56 +0000

Hi

All of my macs have gone through updates (10.6 through to 10.9) and all of them work. OSX is a predominant client in eduroam space so one having problems should be liked at and resolvable. I'd start by going to airport, network then advanced and clear out any references to eduroam in 802.1X settings and known networks then remove any profile and start from scratch

alan