cat-users - Re: [cat-users] WIFI : Eduroam - Configurateurs pour Linux et MacOS

Re: [cat-users] WIFI : Eduroam - Configurateurs pour Linux et MacOS

  • From: Emmanuel Viennet <emmanuel.viennet AT univ-paris13.fr>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: Emmanuel Viennet <emmanuel.viennet AT univ-paris13.fr>, Petrucci Laure <Laure.Petrucci AT lipn.univ-paris13.fr>, Jean-Christophe Dubacq <Jean-Christophe.Dubacq AT iutv.univ-paris13.fr>, Franck Butelle <franck.butelle AT iutv.univ-paris13.fr>, "cat-users AT geant.net" <cat-users AT geant.net>, Christophe Cerin <Christophe.Cerin AT lipn.univ-paris13.fr>, Philippe Werle UP13 <philippe.werle AT univ-paris13.fr>, Bouchaib Khafif <Bouchaib.Khafif AT iutv.univ-paris13.fr>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] WIFI : Eduroam - Configurateurs pour Linux et MacOS
  • Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 20:23:09 +0100

Le jeudi 5 décembre 2013, Tomasz Wolniewicz a écrit :
Hi guys,
  can we do this in English please :).

Ok

I have taken the risk and installed this profile on my Maverics and it survived it.
Surely, regardless of what we did in the profile, a kernel panic is not a proper behaviour of any system, so we can hardly take the blame. :)

You're right of course. But crashes are very unfrequent on MacOs (my uptime was only 3 weeks because I upgraded the system... 3 weeks ago).
I can do more testing if needed (I will save my files before).

Eduroam _never_ worked on my machine (neither with OSX 10.8 nor with 10.9): when I'm lucky I get "invalid password", otherwise "unknown error" or something like that...

Thanks !

Emmanuel

Tomasz