cat-users - [cat-users] Possible mail routing issue

[cat-users] Possible mail routing issue

  • From: Eldon Koyle <eldon.koyle AT usu.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: [cat-users] Possible mail routing issue
  • Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 16:47:35 -0600

I am not receiving the invite emails that are being sent from
cat.eduroam.org to my email address
(eldon.koyle AT usu.edu).
Is there
anyone that can help track down where the problem might be?

I have checked with our mail admins and we haven't received any messages
from eduroam.org, and I don't know what IP address the connection would
be coming from to have them check for any failed connections.

--
Eldon Koyle
Information Technology