cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Possible mail routing issue

Re: [cat-users] Possible mail routing issue

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: Eldon Koyle <eldon.koyle AT usu.edu>, ekoyle AT gmail.com
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Possible mail routing issue
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 08:05:55 +0200

for the list readers' sake: I've just invited myself and can confirm
the email invitation system itself works as it should.

> I am not receiving the invite emails that are being sent from
> cat.eduroam.org to my email address
> (eldon.koyle AT usu.edu).
> Is there
> anyone that can help track down where the problem might be?
>
> I have checked with our mail admins and we haven't received any messages
> from eduroam.org, and I don't know what IP address the connection would
> be coming from to have them check for any failed connections.

Well, here are the headers of how the mail got to my box:

To:
stefan.winter AT noc.restena.lu
Subject:
=?UTF-8?B?ZWR1cm9hbSBDQVQ6IFNpZSB3dXJkZW4gZWluZ2VsYWRlbiwgZWluZW4gSWRQIHp1IGFkbWluaXN0cmllcmVu?=