cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Installers

Re: [cat-users] Installers

  • From: "Sowerby, Alasdair" <Alasdair.Sowerby AT courtauld.ac.uk>
  • To: "'A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk'" <A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk>, Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Installers
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:19:42 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Thanks Alan

No, I got those emails but didn't need an invite, as I was already an admin
for the test site.

I did however, miss the email that said we needed to tick production ready
again on the profile, after migration to live. I'm checking with Stefan to
see how I get onto the
'cat-users AT geant.net'
distro list as I'm not sure I am on that one.

It's all fixed now though.

Many thanks

Alasdair Sowerby
Information Technology Manager
The Courtauld Institute of Art
Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN
Tel: 0207 8481272 www.courtauld.ac.uk
Now on at The Courtauld Gallery
Collecting Gauguin: Samuel Courtauld in the '20s
20 June - 8 September 2013