cat-users - Re: [cat-users] Installers

Re: [cat-users] Installers

  • From: "Sowerby, Alasdair" <Alasdair.Sowerby AT courtauld.ac.uk>
  • To: 'Stefan Winter' <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • Cc: "'cat-users AT geant.net'" <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] Installers
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2013 10:15:28 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US

Hi Stefan

Thanks, that was indeed the problem.  I edited the profile and ticked production ready and we’re back on the main site again.

I must have missed that email, how do I check or subscribe to that mailing list?

Thanks

Alasdair Sowerby

Information Technology Manager

The Courtauld Institute of Art

Somerset House, Strand, London WC2R 0RN

Tel: 0207 8481272 www.courtauld.ac.uk

Now on at The Courtauld Gallery

Collecting Gauguin: Samuel Courtauld in the ‘20s

20 June – 8 September 2013