cat-users - Re: [cat-users] How do we get on the CAT

Re: [cat-users] How do we get on the CAT

  • From: Zenon Mousmoulas <zmousm AT admin.grnet.gr>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] How do we get on the CAT
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 12:42:54 +0300

On 10/05/2013 12:15 μ.μ.,
A.L.M.Buxey AT lboro.ac.uk
wrote:
Login to support.roaming.ja.net and click on the "eduroam CAT invite" button.
You must have a compliant site to request an invite.
details of the eduroamCAT system and how to ask for an invite were sent
to all contact emails in eduroam UK - we'd be interested in why this
information doesnt get to its intended target audience if thats the case.

we [eduroam UK] have been working with eduroamCAT and extension APIs so that
we can interact with the CAT web page without requiring manual intervention
and
emails

may I ask where are such APIs documented and how they can be used? We would also like to do something along that line.

Thanks in advance,
Z.