cat-users - Re: [cat-users] mobileconfig issue

Re: [cat-users] mobileconfig issue

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] mobileconfig issue
  • Date: Fri, 10 May 2013 11:24:13 +0200

> I am in the process of testing out the eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool
> and noticed a problem with the generated mobileconfig profiles. We have a
> '&' in our school name and its not being encoded in the plist file as a
> &amp;. This is causing Apple devices to reject the mobileconfig file. I
> manually fixed the encodings and the mobileconfig file then loaded fine.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. The code has meanwhile been
fixed to do proper escaping inside the generated mobileconfig file; this
will be part of release 1.0.3.

We don't have a release date for this yet, but it is probably in the
order of "in a few weeks".

Stefan WINTER
Ingenieur de Recherche
de la Recherche