cat-users - [cat-users] eduroamCat website bug

[cat-users] eduroamCat website bug

  • From: "Ayres G.J." <G.J.Ayres AT swansea.ac.uk>
  • To: <cat-users AT geant.net>
  • Subject: [cat-users] eduroamCat website bug
  • Date: Thu, 4 Oct 2012 17:15:59 +0100

On the page:
http://cat-test.eduroam.org/admin/edit_profile_result.php?inst_id=12&pro
file_id=15

When I make any changes to profile values or support values, even though
the language of English GB is selected I always get:

You did not set a 'default language' value for Profile Description. That
is fine, but be aware that this attribute is invisible to all users
which select a language you did not configure explicitly.

You did not set a 'default language' value for Profile Display Name.
That is fine, but be aware that this attribute is invisible to all users
which select a language you did not configure explicitly.

You did not set a 'default language' value for Support: Phone. That is
fine, but be aware that this attribute is invisible to all users which
select a language you did not configure explicitly.

This happens every time I save the change after a change.

Thanks,
Gareth Ayres.