cat-users - Re: [cat-users] eduroamCat website bug

Re: [cat-users] eduroamCat website bug

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: "Ayres G.J." <G.J.Ayres AT swansea.ac.uk>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] eduroamCat website bug
  • Date: Thu, 04 Oct 2012 18:25:11 +0200

Hi Ayres,
You probably have set a value for English, but not for default/other
languages. This means that the value you have set will be shown when
users use English as a CAT setting, but if they choose Polish, they will
see nothing.

In your case it does not make sense to set a value for English and the
same one for default, as the default will suffice, of course.

Still the fact that this is not obvious should be noted by us.

Tomasz