cat-users - Re: [cat-users] [mobility] eduroam CAT release alpha3S

Re: [cat-users] [mobility] eduroam CAT release alpha3S

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: TF-Mobility <mobility AT terena.org>
  • Cc: cat-users AT geant.net, eduroam CAT development and translation <cat-devel AT geant.net>, "gn3-jra3-t1 AT geant.net" <gn3-jra3-t1 AT geant.net>
  • Subject: Re: [cat-users] [mobility] eduroam CAT release alpha3S
  • Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 22:12:27 +0200

I would like to add two comments:
1. Windows nad Apple installers are signed with a TCS code signing
certificate belonging to Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika w Toruniu
(Nicolaus Copernicus University in Torun). This is absolutely temporary,
the production version will definitely use a certificate poinitng
directly to CAT service.

2. The Windows 8 installer would not be worth mentioning except for one
thing - TTLS no longer requires SecureW2 addition, it now used generic
Windows 8 support for this method.

Tomasz