rare-users - Re: [RARE-users] Issues with RARE on WEDGE

Subject: RARE user and assistance email list

Re: [RARE-users] Issues with RARE on WEDGE

  • From: Marc Bruyere <>
  • To:
  • Subject: Re: [RARE-users] Issues with RARE on WEDGE
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 08:32:05 +0900

Hi

Sorry the bf-shell was from one of our UFI came from another platoform where we have the similar issues.
But here we try to at least make works the WEDGE reference platform first.

Changed the page with the correct output from the WEDGE
https://md.bruyere.family/ImBJBzbJSkaYoVmez9ZfFg?view

But better to have a look and do pause on the screen recording
https://cloud.bruyere.family/s/2oebQ9RgkJW5PeE

We do not have issue with the kernel PCI module and we did loaded withbf_kpkt_mod_load.
The issue is the packet are corrupted as seen in the pcap trace attached in the previous email.

Any idea, why ?

/mb