rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] [RARE-users] Inquiry about obtaining Intel SDE and BSP versions

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] [RARE-users] Inquiry about obtaining Intel SDE and BSP versions

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] [RARE-users] Inquiry about obtaining Intel SDE and BSP versions
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2023 09:09:04 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth03.partage.renater.fr 2796F80119

Hi Matheus,

> Is it necessary to join the 'Intel® Connectivity Research Program
> (Private)' community?
Yes, you need to sign INTEL SLACA. SLACA has terms such as buy one unit,
signup up for a training course etc.

As a student, your university’s supervisor should sign up and extend this
license to you.

All the best,
Frederic