rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] [freertr] Forced push on rare-nix repo

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] [freertr] Forced push on rare-nix repo

  • From: Alexander Gall <>
  • To: <>, <>
  • Cc: Frédéric LOUI <>, "" <>, "" <>, Mohácsi János <>, Visky Balázs <>, Kiss Zoltán <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] [freertr] Forced push on rare-nix repo
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2023 17:46:14 +0200

On Mon, 5 Jun 2023 17:39:12 +0200, mc36 <> said:

> so to make things easily&&faster, can you please tar.gz your current stuff
> and email it 2 me?
> then later it wont fuck up the repo once i can clicky-click on the
> bitbucket and get the notifications
> about your pushes, as b4...

I have already reverted the repo to the state prior to your commit
yesterday and forced commits are now disabled to prevent this from
happening again. I really want you to use PRs again in the future and
no more scripted commits. The message of that particular commit was
hundreds of lines long and useless.

--
Alex