rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] freeRouter rpms for CentOS and Fedora

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] freeRouter rpms for CentOS and Fedora

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To:
  • Cc:
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] freeRouter rpms for CentOS and Fedora
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 09:58:54 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth01.partage.renater.fr 31C1B140168

Hi Alexey,

That is great !
Thanks for your work.

Are you willing to support this project in short/medium/long term ?

If you are OK, you can move this repo to https://github.com/rare-freertr/

If yes please let me know. Would you be willing to be part of freeRtr
organisation participant ?

All the best
Frederic