rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] capability and platform info from the dataplanes...

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] capability and platform info from the dataplanes...

  • From: Alexander Gall <>
  • To: <>
  • Cc: <>, Frédéric LOUI <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] capability and platform info from the dataplanes...
  • Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2022 15:47:30 +0100

On Tue, 15 Feb 2022 10:16:12 +0100, mc36 <> said:

> hi,
> so these processes are define from hw config and so they became hidden by
> default...
> https://github.com/mc36/freeRouter/blob/27ce89993a610f166995897ed354768cb475b504/src/net/freertr/cfg/cfgInit.java#L439
> are the options you can configure the logging from hw config, and in the
> meantime i'm adding a 'hid' knob to configure the hidden nature of them...
> right now, if you add "prcpar bffwd con" to hw config then the messages
> will appear on sho logg/ter mon/etc...

Ok. This allows me at least to look at the messages. I will also start
the freerouter systemd service with "routerc", which should write the
log to the systemd journal as well.

I think it would be useful if we could have the full range of process
definition options available in a persistent manner for processes
defined in the hw config.

--
Alex

--