rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] capability and platform info from the dataplanes...

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] capability and platform info from the dataplanes...

  • From: Frédéric LOUI <>
  • To: Alexander Gall <>
  • Cc: , "" <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] capability and platform info from the dataplanes...
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2022 15:48:18 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 zmtaauth03.partage.renater.fr ECC3383BBD

As a user, the main thing I was missing is a way to get external output of a
process.
Maybe a: display proc <1234> can be useful ?

What I was doing:
Started freeRtr
"show proc external » and check if counters get incremented if not all is
good if yes, I tried to get the output of the process.

This is where "attach process <1234> » was less comfortable as the output
could be scrambled and could not exploitable easily.