rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Topology of RARE

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Topology of RARE

  • From: mc36 <>
  • To: Everson Borges <>
  • Cc: , Cristina Klippel Dominicini <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Topology of RARE
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 18:12:58 +0100

ohhh one thing i forgot, for it to work within your ubuntu vm, you'll need to add
"tcp2vrf 8080 oob 80" to -hw.txt and you'll have to curl
127.0.0.1:8080/.api./....
regards,
cs

On 12/14/21 18:11, mc36 wrote:
hi,
please find below a small demo of the rest api to configure things remotely...
regards,
cs

serv http api
host lg.mchome.nop.hu path /rtr/web/
host lg.mchome.nop.hu api exec config
vrf oob
exit

mc36@noti:~$ curl lg.mchome.nop.hu/.api./exec/sho+vers
#show version
freeRouter v21.12.14-cur, done by cs@nop.

place on the web: http://www.freertr.net/
license: http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-sa/4.0/
quote1: make the world better
quote2: if a machine can learn the value of human life, maybe we can too
quote3: be liberal in what you accept, and conservative in what you send
quote4: the beer-ware license for selected group of people:
cs@nop wrote these files. as long as you retain this notice you
can do whatever you want with this stuff. if we meet some day, and
you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return

mc36@noti:~$ curl lg.mchome.nop.hu/.api./exec/sho+conf
#show config-differences

mc36@noti:~$ curl lg.mchome.nop.hu/.api./config/inter+tun123/descr+asdf
#interface tun123