rare-dev - Re: [rare-dev] Topology of RARE

Subject: Rare project developers

Re: [rare-dev] Topology of RARE

  • From: Cristina Klippel Dominicini <>
  • To: "" <>, Everson Borges <>
  • Cc: Frederic LOUI <>, Jordi Ortiz <>
  • Subject: Re: [rare-dev] Topology of RARE
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 00:26:40 +0000
  • Accept-language: pt-BR, en-US

Hi Csaba,

Thank you for the information. We could not access
http://wdv.rare.nmaas.eu/uploads/zipball/master to execute the test template.
Is it publicly accessible? Or does it depend on eduGain?

Thus, Everson and Edgar manually created the config files with approximate
configurations to reproduce the demo according to your instructions. Please
find below our first version of the PolKA demo:
https://github.com/eversonscherrer/freertr/tree/main/polKa

@Csaba, could you please check if it seems that we correctly configured this
demo? Please fell free to indicate potential improvements.
@Frederic and @Jordi, if possible, Everson could present this demo in
tomorrow's VC.

Our next steps are:
- reproduce the test with the P4 lab template.
- dynamically change the paths using PBR.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Cristina