geteduroam - Re: new geteduroam clients (Android, ChromeOS, iOS release soon)

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the geteduroam service

Re: new geteduroam clients (Android, ChromeOS, iOS release soon)

  • From: ALBRIZIO DANIELE <albrizio AT units.it>
  • To: "paul.dekkers AT surf.nl" <paul.dekkers AT surf.nl>, "geteduroam AT lists.geant.org" <geteduroam AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: new geteduroam clients (Android, ChromeOS, iOS release soon)
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2023 15:38:12 +0000
  • Accept-language: it-IT, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=units.it; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=units.it; dkim=pass header.d=units.it; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=x5usXxrBCvjnEg/jyv7G9SX0eN6/ityANfE3TR6S4Tc=; b=gXw7/KoFmmhELZvhCWs5BnxWDrjZoKH8Lb603V0ouNM5BBK4qHlyfwFtDZViUt2ypIOPYS5V1JJnexUIz2Ai81WzIloYelTvluN6l4VFxKNHFixFZ6xTL8Ev18F3jsT3nTaVA3b1Jk3Qt1bOZbkOoFli/uPh4PUzc8Bu17nn0h5RCG6MYjKuTpA9muJQjkf/dpW6eh14bQhbIqD4TLocUk1NVq64a3JZLDXKTBL2bwSXWSzyNouGKy+hLkGurgdld3V13sVWnN8HgOd2MalFS/jh9JTtWfSie1Db6JmxYeIPxUYF0lZZ7wscN07rSrJHrb8UZcopDKogbHPXQi5BJQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=YvHX7D+CDQv0MjMrNavkv+uAqD+nr6sTL795QG7OeJJCLbQXdMfEfrTsZwL9Kb+8nad9GbNK3rPCBazwX86D2MJdINMePB6BWxzNthP9VrlZGEHnlWfQVoRR2KquRuWgBix6koAAApun+jodDTQQoriu6pK6aswyh3KOtcoWcrTZoLtGWzbWpoAbvqE9/fiDfQfFbSQ37OfYUuwm8XYgqcVVvT9CrUPUsoffwFbBE30t9gLwNlHQ3AWXzdZrhfSCyzdgQxUe9/01+eRf1Up0+cjLqFZDIOcD3cuP/MV++8CUumReyXRM9795BpwfbAf9Pd8Uu6m/Wqh0bZb+uI1Tsg==

I'll try to rephrase.

I'm working on transifex italian translation with  the italian translators team.

In transifex, glossaries for these 2 new projects are not enabled (see attached picture).

I'm a coordinator as all italians translator but not a manager so I cannot activate project glossaries.

Since CAT and geteduroam projects share the same linguistic glossary since they are used for the same purpose (that is configuring a device to connect to eduroam) it could be also useful  to find a way to share CAT glossaries with these new project.

The risk is to have inconsistence in translations decisions throughout the CAT/geteduroam worlds.

P.S. Please note that in geteduroam (android) transifex project we have duplicate strigs to translate such as in Username, password, login cancel