geteduroam - Feature Request: password visibility switch

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the geteduroam service

Feature Request: password visibility switch

  • From: Daniele Albrizio <albrizio AT units.it>
  • To: geteduroam AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Feature Request: password visibility switch
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 10:03:02 +0200

We have a certain amount of helpdesk requests for people mistyping their password inside the password textbox.

I know this sounds crazy, nevertheless this is.

A growing number of other (mainly) mobile apps are implementing the eye icon for password visibility; some peripheral technicians that are most in contact with end users asked for this functionality.

I think it would be great for geteduroam project also.

Please think of this feature not limited to the smartphone platforms only.

Hope it helps

Daniele Albrizio

Daniele Albrizio
Università degli Studi di Trieste | University of Trieste
Ufficio Reti di Ateneo | University Networks Office
Via Alfonso Valerio 12 - 34127 Trieste (Italy)
daniele.albrizio AT units.it
Tel. | Ph. +39 040 558 3319