Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the geteduroam service
- From: Daniele Albrizio <albrizio AT units.it>
- To: geteduroam AT lists.geant.org
- Subject: Feature Request: password visibility switch
- Date: Mon, 9 May 2022 10:03:02 +0200
We have a certain amount of helpdesk requests for people mistyping their password inside the password textbox.
I know this sounds crazy, nevertheless this is.
A growing number of other (mainly) mobile apps are implementing the eye icon for password visibility; some peripheral technicians that are most in contact with end users asked for this functionality.
I think it would be great for geteduroam project also.
Please think of this feature not limited to the smartphone platforms only.
Hope it helps
-- ------------------------------------------- Daniele Albrizio Università degli Studi di Trieste | University of Trieste Ufficio Reti di Ateneo | University Networks Office Via Alfonso Valerio 12 - 34127 Trieste (Italy) daniele.albrizio AT units.it Tel. | Ph. +39 040 558 3319
Description: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature
- Feature Request: password visibility switch, Daniele Albrizio, 05/09/2022
- Re: Feature Request: password visibility switch, Paul Dekkers, 05/09/2022
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.