edugain-discuss - RE: [eduGAIN-discuss] Problems and issues with SAML SPs in federations and eduGAIN

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

RE: [eduGAIN-discuss] Problems and issues with SAML SPs in federations and eduGAIN

  • From: Alan Lewis <alan.lewis AT geant.org>
  • To: Peter Schober <peter.schober AT univie.ac.at>, "edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org" <edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: RE: [eduGAIN-discuss] Problems and issues with SAML SPs in federations and eduGAIN
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2021 12:58:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-GB, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=geant.org; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=geant.org; dkim=pass header.d=geant.org; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-SenderADCheck; bh=ZoYxabDuPu/JTDoYzeiSXVkfXq2XBDV43HUo5i+BkN4=; b=It2P7UWBPlSYXa11iVXpzkyJigAPOlx0beATMsQdA0WrXgRElze0DizLmX7wyPhlNf6Upm/Yh3YlCZRDXHmmF96pyEstYWoYwDLM8JMmJACd9eynIktLRGIwyEpcolOeSLePbkFUKDO2PJgNIjGNaKTlZBhYxBE4c9pdrz1ZtwLUmRtWMo8F9myox9d97av6+CdHIpEw9yWWGVRNgG0+PYOajYFgxhPcYGEVX8BkjRVpVEh2xeuOYDOa6RgQfcdOaURGAvhwmTG241eZW0b5D/JZSUp003AlFraFAZEy19+OWb9xuE00KYwsb4V7y0KyATh3A8Ji+aIyDsUqbB50Jg==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=BgtQp/cLosK8pb7tc+4dytFLLJYzOsicFXW45sv807uXJVcI9F/xHGLv1bW/InVuRPty/x+hRuEUZJ2qGgCC+PQPdileVuAeeXFCLAKz+fPUAVn/3BTeon+KNo+Nc17qesjEAhZNYqO+r4l5v/qfAH0qW4dj3yFEWT5tiy5nBKVI4+1Ox20H27XmsMHXGl4DnnCD2GLb2aABaP9hZklT1Qpv9HHiY5kBX+lLLgK6RxWqgG/MmyHLbQKybTP9mqyomYRaHF/MQe8TbiFycr+pdMpCpq9IoIh62ghAI/8eVB110FvSZ0zfuQx22kGjAPGa8MISQ768GLCu6Y4ELfT+MA==

Hello Peter,

Thanks for the feedback.
Comments below.

Best regards

Alan

Alan Lewis
Trust and Identity Services Product Manager

GÉANT
Direct Tel: +44 (0)1223 371409
Mobile: +44 (0) 7500 891616
Switchboard: +44 (0)1223 371300
Networks • Services • People
Learn more at www.geant.org​

GÉANT Vereniging (Association) is registered with the Chamber of Commerce in
Amsterdam with registration number 40535155 and operates in the UK as a
branch of GÉANT Vereniging. Registered office: Hoekenrode 3, 1102BR
Amsterdam, The Netherlands. UK branch address: City House, 126-130 Hills
Road, Cambridge CB2 1PQ, UK.