edugain-discuss - [eduGAIN-discuss] Filtering eduPersonEntitlement

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

[eduGAIN-discuss] Filtering eduPersonEntitlement

  • From: Pavel Šipoš <pavel.sipos AT arnes.si>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [eduGAIN-discuss] Filtering eduPersonEntitlement
  • Date: Thu, 21 May 2020 09:38:25 +0200

Hi.

We are using SimpleSAMLphp for IdP.

I am looking for solution to filter release of users "eduPersonEntitlement" attribute to only one value (or these that are matching) based on entityID of SP requesting it.
Because "eduPersonEntitlement" can occur multiple times and is multivalue attribute, we want do to matching of values with domain of entityID of SP to release just matching ones.

I know it is not ideal solution, but from federation metadata I just don't see or can't predict which exact eduPersonEntitlement is requested for some SP.

Has anybody done that or how are you solving this problem?

Regards
Pavel (ArnesAAI)

Pavel Sipos, Arnes <pavel.sipos AT arnes.si>
ARNES, p.p. 7, SI-1001 Ljubljana, Slovenia
T: +386 1 479 88 00
W: www.arnes.si, aai.arnes.si