edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] I'm leaving the eduGAIN Secretariat and GÉANT...

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] I'm leaving the eduGAIN Secretariat and GÉANT...

  • From: Peter Schober <peter.schober AT univie.ac.at>
  • To: Brook Schofield <brook.schofield AT geant.org>, brook.schofield AT gmail.com
  • Cc: edugain-sg AT lists.geant.org, edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] I'm leaving the eduGAIN Secretariat and GÉANT...
  • Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2019 16:34:04 +0100

* Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl> [2019-12-13 15:46]:
>    many thanks for your work. The eduGAIN strength that you mention is a
> result of your ability to bring people around and convince them that
> this is going to be useful, as indeed it is.

Well said, Tomasz.
(That will likely go for other services as well, e.g. eduroam.)

Thanks for everything, Brook!

@Brook: Your plans for the immediate future sound excellent.
And I don't think we'll have to worry about you finding something
to keep you occupied after that, whenever (hopefully much later) that
may be.

Cheers,
-peter, or "schrober" to you.