edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] EntityDescriptor-embedded signature with invalid reference URI in eduGAIN metadata

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] EntityDescriptor-embedded signature with invalid reference URI in eduGAIN metadata

  • From: Valeriu Vraciu <valeriu AT roedu.net>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] EntityDescriptor-embedded signature with invalid reference URI in eduGAIN metadata
  • Date: Wed, 18 Sep 2019 11:23:00 +0300

Hi,

It was a signature from the IdP, so now it is removed from metadata
aggregate. If there are any other issues related to RoEduNetID please
contact, for sure there are some (the same IdP has an expired
certificate, we are working with ULBSIBIU to solve this - should we
remove IdP information from aggregate ? although validation tool gives
just a warning).

Best wishes,
Valeriu.

--