edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] SP metadata does not comply with the CoCo

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] SP metadata does not comply with the CoCo

  • From: Miroslav Milinovic <miro AT srce.hr>
  • To: Ioannis Kakavas <ikakavas AT noc.grnet.gr>, edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] SP metadata does not comply with the CoCo
  • Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 09:41:12 +0200

Miro is reading this thread and traveling this and next week :-)

BTW the error is registered, e.g. for this SP visit

https://monitor.edugain.org/coco/?show=list_sp_tests

and set the filters CoCo found and IsChanged to "All"

You'll see "Error fetching PrivacyStatementURL" on September 2.

As I wrote earlier we are working on improvements and any (concrete)
suggestion from users/interested parties would be much appreciated.

Miro