edugain-discuss - Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [eduGAIN-SG] Changes to the technical site

edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org

Subject: An open discussion list for topics related to the eduGAIN interfederation service.

Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [eduGAIN-SG] Changes to the technical site

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: edugain-discuss AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] [eduGAIN-SG] Changes to the technical site
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2016 22:38:41 +0100

Hi Nick,

you can check the page source and see that it is All federations that
is the default selection.

Tomasz

--
Tomasz Wolniewicz
twoln AT umk.pl http://www.home.umk.pl/~twoln

Uczelniane Centrum Informatyczne Information&Communication Technology
Centre
Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika Nicolaus Copernicus University,
pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun pl. Rapackiego 1, Torun, Poland
tel: +48-56-611-2750 fax: +48-56-622-1850 tel kom.: +48-693-032-576