cat-users AT lists.geant.org
Subject: The mailing list for users of the eduroam Configuration Assistant Tool (CAT)
List archive
- From: Jack Mace <address@concealed>
- To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
- Subject: [[cat-users]] EDU Connected but No Internet Secured
- Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2026 10:48:19 +0000
- Accept-language: en-US
- Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=ucdconnect.ie; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=ucdconnect.ie; dkim=pass header.d=ucdconnect.ie; arc=none
- Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector10001; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=TxOUh3bNlbJrTdpI4Uxn0Qm0EsPPQs7QmzkQrGBmyW8=; b=Bsw2Fmkw0+xCgEiCyFJ06RGDSyHAkptIcsqv0AU6QoBZPgvi9NMg+rmhawCKQXnwUN3BXJ8cbMhKq4vsLm6Wa7H8Wp8h32OYou/J4OcM+wWXrpWn4oHnwFjvViRF0bf6ID/JSZiWQmtP+3XyyO5X8mBFf1/uBAm+osOAVGMjoRZGLdQVntGv3e0X7FH0M+TVyh1rmX1JwNAcPOFaJcD5CUK0JLh4Bms4mDNaDh1YvDZqn+VJ/60Q4fn9VQtXfq47oE7RWoawcaRqV4GX3rEOXzF6Nq0xE56VZoZUBDsNus/3gEp6/PRWOUJ1XlsF3+B6OU2AuwqjsiO1cxvxCzUEEw==
- Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector10001; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=GLIkacZtNg9Zx+d+jPomiROB02/qibTNiAeweOZSZW5Ezuv5pUhLANXpO9cFemivta8FXNagVMetDDdZOsLryvxPgBDbzuusEQCyW3AsAaOADWDlhyn2mB0vZEwUxOX38X5NThEVPILm+44sMukiyjtY++acWw+Z2DWfczeQZ92c7t1bfoSXnwksQhlMVu4V7jStTKIukGEFlaDWVJ9Wj0u4Ph2K/ZtsFWPSCo57NPA7YrfLYcMNKd5LuiAi2rGFJgEx4zYsEKKsvpn8rLrr1bLrvHQor2LRnAu56BmEgJYQGujtGhDGZI6vGd46yCo593buyaIAYZhqaYgybvACwQ==
- Authentication-results: mail.geant.org; dkim=pass (2048-bit key; unprotected) header.d=ucdconnect.ie address@concealed header.a=rsa-sha256 header.s=selector2 header.b=KULiuVl/; dkim-atps=neutral
- Authentication-results: mx.microsoft.com 1; dkim=none (message not signed) header.d=none;dmarc=none action=none header.from=ucdconnect.ie;
- Msip_labels:
Hi,
I am able to use the internet, but it shows no internet secured. While I can still do most things on my computer, I cannot save any Microsoft Office documents, like Word since I do not have a secure connection to the internet. This is making it difficult to
complete my school work.
I have tried shutting down and restarting my computer multiple times and I have tried forgetting eduroam and redownloading and logging in. None of this has worked. How can I regain a secure connection?
Thank you,
Jack
-
[[cat-users]] EDU Connected but No Internet Secured,
Jack Mace, 09/23/2026
- Re: [[cat-users]] EDU Connected but No Internet Secured, Stefan Paetow, 09/23/2026
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19+.
