cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Debian 12 PEAP

Re: [[cat-users]] Debian 12 PEAP

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: Akira Taguchi <akirahattivatti AT gmail.com>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Debian 12 PEAP
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2024 15:39:49 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp.umk.pl 0FC662018F

Hi,

  I have just run the CAT installation on new Debian 12.5/Gnome. It all went fine setting up PEAP.

In fact the only explanation for you seeing TTLS and not PEAP is that the installation broke down somehow. The installation script has PEAP set in it so it cannot do anything else if all runs fine.

Yours

Tomasz Wolniewicz