cat-users - [[cat-users]] Debian 12 PEAP

[[cat-users]] Debian 12 PEAP

  • From: Akira Taguchi <akirahattivatti AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Debian 12 PEAP
  • Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2024 10:57:42 +0300

Greetings!

My university (University of Helsinki) just made some modifications so
that I had to run the CAT again. On my Debian the CAT set the
authentication to Tunneled TLS on my Debian 12 laptop. After a live
session with the IT department we found out that the whole thing
started working only with PEAP authentication. Could someone try to
replicate this with a Debian 12? I found the CAT repository but I
wanted to reach out first before creating any redundant Issues.

Best regards
Akira Taguchi