cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Need help to Replace Radius Server Expired Certificate into Eduroam CAT App

Re: [[cat-users]] Need help to Replace Radius Server Expired Certificate into Eduroam CAT App

  • From: ALBRIZIO DANIELE <albrizio AT units.it>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>, "Nahid.Alam AT DZNE.DE" <Nahid.Alam AT DZNE.DE>
  • Cc: "Laura.Baracchi AT dzne.de" <Laura.Baracchi AT dzne.de>, "noc AT dzne.de" <noc AT dzne.de>, "Jose.Almeida AT dzne.de" <Jose.Almeida AT dzne.de>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Need help to Replace Radius Server Expired Certificate into Eduroam CAT App
  • Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2024 09:26:17 +0000
  • Accept-language: it-IT, en-US
  • Arc-authentication-results: i=1; mx.microsoft.com 1; spf=pass smtp.mailfrom=units.it; dmarc=pass action=none header.from=units.it; dkim=pass header.d=units.it; arc=none
  • Arc-message-signature: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=microsoft.com; s=arcselector9901; h=From:Date:Subject:Message-ID:Content-Type:MIME-Version:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-ChunkCount:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-0:X-MS-Exchange-AntiSpam-MessageData-1; bh=Dr33qULx5DZLn8Do5NN5q81+6GLM+M3eqhenR1SvoRI=; b=GI0b3kIchCq60yDTQyLhNUX+esGxF+YS64S+gQU94chHjZ0OF0Fh1TGnp4GUu9xP6tAZDajJEsBuwtzwwjJy73xXZhLaYuvvwESX9wh72qyPezQVT2zaCFcvyXNFXF+FcCOW3+MB9dCZr1pz7qlxwnW8zZ7tevPun7f7s4MvXIvQ/AwMoyvglmG64X29RTAC4GBt3QNE/580MNDs0fKyFqSwlVHvYCLXG9LAfN5ciTwScjj/hiG9m7lVWngmYEXxaqIdhEz+omSD1TrmeM32PfqnEfWuZujPjcbWk9YhToJrdUoZJwNbbuxQ6VrpM4YbBi8+rUZ5At15ad7LL7YuOQ==
  • Arc-seal: i=1; a=rsa-sha256; s=arcselector9901; d=microsoft.com; cv=none; b=Kf2T0lHLYddU+4MXwbwR80DG45alnRKthoAJrVxkfipJiSvrboHXdjTvftcW49kSrIZa/gdk/u5BYFxOTWJjKxGOLgNQdtYGxHeUYvzxQoenYMofRPghx3QRBzEm2FB9+mEl5eL56kw3JrRd1gg/TJ2IGGkAEKnIGsBPUcpt700JXfdyVmHHBLhCsWplowExYgqdCk9N+HWIDsXiOrnyNUXchnKIwW+C/ExuGC2LjpxnYZHqCZbKcni9Jv6uabPwaHeQtNjv2TkCkpJbJA3yCyO9wIO9Bmg9q152JI628YQsTPPKSH66OEkruNK/h+5WKropJTRr0y+qGkUcgF4yGg==

You need to access the admin console (Manage>eduroam admin access) using an authorized admin account by your institution.

Then you can edit the profile you are releasing to your users and in the section "EAP Details for this profile" ypu can remove the old CA certificate and upload the new one.

If you load the CA certificate instead of the server cert, logins will survive server cert renewal.