cat-users - [[cat-users]] Too many Logins

[[cat-users]] Too many Logins

  • From: "Elliot Catherine" <catherine.elliot AT ivt.baug.ethz.ch>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Too many Logins
  • Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2023 15:24:51 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-US, de-CH

Hello,

I have had an eduroam in several universities. As a result, I am unable to login at my new employer. Can you please delete my old usernames so that I can re-register under my employer? Thank you.

Old logins

Catherine.elliot AT unibas.ch

Catherine.elliot AT lincoln.ac.nz

New login at current job at ETHZ:

I am unsure which email I should use for login as we have two emails at ETHZ:

catherine.elliot AT ivt.baug.ethz.ch

celliot AT ethz.ch

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Catherine

This message will be sent to a public mailing list. Only English language please!