cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam Adminzugang

Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam Adminzugang

  • From: Stefan Düring <duering AT zib.de>
  • To: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam Adminzugang
  • Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2023 08:59:00 +0100

Thanks for your answer.
But I cannot see, how can I solve the problem that I cannot choose our organisation.

What I did:

I navigate to https://cat.eduroam.org/

Then:
- Manage => eduroam admin access
- click on "Login"
- In search field I enter "zuse" (or "Zuse", "Berlin", "ZIB", ...)  ==> the list changes, but our institute is not listed
- with empty search field I tried to use the browsers search ==> our institute is not listed

What can I do?

PS: This worked for us in the past.

PS: Maybe this is related to the problem: Our institue was renamed in ~2020. So until then we were listed in cat.eduroam as "Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum für Informationstechnik Berlin (ZIB) ". At this time I created a new profile "Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)" that is working and is used by our users. I tried to delete the old profile "Konrad-Zuse-Zentrum für Informationstechnik Berlin (ZIB) " but obviously with no success. Maybe there is a mismatch now with these 2 profiles?

Thanks for your help.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
Stefan Düring
Zuse Institute Berlin (ZIB)
- ITDS - Core Facility, IT and Data Services -
Takustr. 7
D-14195 Berlin-Dahlem
Email: duering AT zib.de
Telefon: +49 30 84185-254