cat-users - [[cat-users]] invalid profile

[[cat-users]] invalid profile

  • From: "Kasem, Mohammad" <mohammad.kasem AT fh-kiel.de>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] invalid profile
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 12:54:16 +0000
  • Accept-language: de-DE, en-US

Ladies and Gentlemen

I'm trying to connect Eduroam WiFi to a cell phone (Honor 90) has an operating system called (MagicOS 7.1) geteduroam application is found and recognized as an Android system.

The organization is also found (Kiel University of Applied Sciences).

when email address and password are entered, an error message is shown: Invalid profile.

I tried the email address and password on another device and it worked.

I ask for help.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Mohammad Kasem

cid:image001.png@01D9949F.7CF14D80

Zentrum für IT-Dienste / Campus IT

Netzwerkinfrastruktur und Telekommunikation

Mohammad Kasem

Fachhochschule Kiel

Schwentinestraße 17

24149 Kiel