cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam default

Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam default

  • From: Arnaud Lauriou <arnaud.lauriou AT inria.fr>
  • To: Indra Quillin <indrouxquillin AT gmail.com>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam default
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2023 09:14:55 +0200

Hi,

You don't need to install any app for ChromeOS.
Go to https://cat.eduroam.org/, select your organization, the installer for ChromeOS and follow the advice:
"After downloading the file, open the Chrome browser and browse to this URL: chrome://network. Then, use the 'Import ONC file' button. The import is silent; the new network definitions will be added to the preferred networks."

Regards,

Arnaud Lauriou