cat-users - [[cat-users]] eduroam issues connexion

[[cat-users]] eduroam issues connexion

  • From: Yohan Nicolay <yohan.nicolay AT gadz.org>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] eduroam issues connexion
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 18:41:20 +0200

This message will be sent to a public mailing list. Only English language please!
Hello,
My name is Yohan and I can't access to the eduroam wifi network.
My device is a Google pixel 6 with Android 13 but I can't use the .eap-config file that you provide on your website...
I already tried to contact my administrator without success...
Please help me I have to connect myself to the Internet for my work !
Thanks for reading,
With dear regards,
Yohan Nicolay