cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Linking CSEM institution to Eduroam CAT

Re: [[cat-users]] Linking CSEM institution to Eduroam CAT

  • From: Christian Rohrer <christian.rohrer AT switch.ch>
  • To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Linking CSEM institution to Eduroam CAT
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 09:03:49 +0000
  • Accept-language: en-CH, en-US, en-GB

I will take this up with Nathan off-list.

Christian

Christian Rohrer, Trust & Identity

SWITCH

Werdstrasse 2, P.O. Box, 8021 Zurich, Switzerland

From: <cat-users-request AT lists.geant.org> on behalf of AYMANT Nathan <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
Reply to: AYMANT Nathan <nathan.aymant AT uditis.ch>
Date: Tuesday, 19 September 2023 at 10:48
To: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
Cc: BRIGLIANO Bernard <Bernard.BRIGLIANO AT uditis.ch>

Hello,

Can we have assistance for this issue ? we’re still not able to figure out how to link our organization to the Eduroam Cat tools.

Thank you,

Regards,

Nathan AYMANT
Network Consultant