cat-users - [[cat-users]] Windows CAT and new DigiCert Intermediate Cert

[[cat-users]] Windows CAT and new DigiCert Intermediate Cert

  • From: bobnwally AT gmail.com
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Windows CAT and new DigiCert Intermediate Cert

Our Digicert certificate was set to expire on our RADIUS server. Our new CSR
signed cert would not certify on the RADIUS server until I also updated the
DigiCert Intermediate CA.

So, that killed all eduroam users, but made the CSR happy on RADIUS

I went to the CAT tool and added the new Intermediate cert that I used on the
RADIUS server. This fixed Apple OSX and IOS. But Windows isnt having it. If
I do a complete manual setup of the eduroam wireless network connection on
Windows, I can make it work. I have to import the new intermediate cert, and
configure the connection manually and I can make it work. I just cant figure
out why the CAT tool is not installing the intermediate cert. Any ideas?? I
thought i saw command line arguments to make the windows cat tool exe generate
a log - but I cant seem to find that again. Any ideas??