cat-users - [[cat-users]] Windows CAT tool install log

[[cat-users]] Windows CAT tool install log

  • From: Justin Nelson <justin.nelson AT augie.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Windows CAT tool install log
  • Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2023 22:24:29 -0500

New DigiCert intermediate cert will not install on windows clients.  Is there an install log for the CAT tool that might provide more details?  I can manually make it work if I import the cert in Windows and then manually create the eduroam wireless profile in windows.  Needless to say, having the CAT tool work again is really the only way.