cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Cat admin

Re: [[cat-users]] Cat admin

  • From: Daniele Albrizio <albrizio AT units.it>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Cat admin
  • Date: Wed, 3 May 2023 11:08:48 +0200

I suppose you have to ask Buckingham eduroam admin and if you don't have an eduroam admin anymore, ask to your NREN: I suppose Janet Network.
You can find phone and mail contacts on https://beta.jisc.ac.uk/eduroam

On 02/05/23 16:46, Martyn Smith (via cat-users Mailing List) wrote:
Hi

I think we don't have a cat admin at Buckingham anymore. I have had a few people leave

How do I go about assigning one

Martyn

Martyn Smith Head of IT| IT Services | University of Buckingham Phone: 01280 820248 Sent from my mobile

  Buckingham.ac.uk

Please see our email usage statement - Email use

The University of Buckingham respects your rights with regards to data privacy and data protection. Please review our Privacy Policy, which informs you how we collect, store, use, share, process and protect your personal information.

Registered Address: University of Buckingham, Yeomanry House, Hunter Street, Buckingham MK18 1EG To unsubscribe, send this message: mailto:sympa AT lists.geant.org?subject=unsubscribe%20cat-users
Or use the following link: https://lists.geant.org/sympa/sigrequest/cat-users
--

Daniele Albrizio

Ufficio Reti e Telefonia | Networks and Telephony Office
Università degli Studi di Trieste | University of Trieste
Via Alfonso Valerio 12 - 34127 Trieste (Italy)
daniele.albrizio AT units.it
Tel. | Ph. +39 040 558 3319

Ufficio Reti e Telefonia | Networks and Telephony Office
Tel. | Ph. +39 040 558 3331

JPEG image