cat-users - [[cat-users]] geteduroam app error after creating new profile in CAT

[[cat-users]] geteduroam app error after creating new profile in CAT

  • From: krause AT biochem.mpg.de
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] geteduroam app error after creating new profile in CAT

Dear all,

as we had to replace our expiring certs for our RADIUS service I reconfigured
the profile at cat.eduroam.org for "MPI of Bichemistry / biochem.mpg.de".
When I run the geteduroam App (tested on up-to-date iOS and iPadOS) I recieve
the error "Error: Uncaught (in promise): [object Object]".
It seems that I missed something important in the configuration although CAT
shows "all green".

Any hints of what is going wrong here?

Thanks in advance for you help!

Best,