cat-users - [[cat-users]] login difficulties

[[cat-users]] login difficulties

  • From: Andreas Čižmak <andreas.cizmak09 AT gmail.com>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] login difficulties
  • Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2023 15:54:28 +0100

Dear Sir

according to SCRI's instructions, I am trying to install and connect to eduroam internet via laptop, wireless access. After downloading the settings, I log in with an AAI account, but I don't have the option to choose wireless or wired internet access as shown in the instructions, but only Choose an installer to download where I choose MS Windows 8 and later, after which the above is downloaded, I log in again in the downloaded app, but still can't connect to the network.

I am wondering how I can connect to the network and if I am doing something wrong in the installation process.

Thanks in advance and have a nice rest of the day!
--
Andreas Čižmak
Ekonomski fakultet Rijeka