cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Error: No lock screen (but there is)

Re: [[cat-users]] Error: No lock screen (but there is)

  • From: Martin Stanislav <ms AT uakom.sk>
  • To: "Schneid, Patric" <uk054984 AT student.uni-kassel.de>
  • Cc: "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Error: No lock screen (but there is)
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2023 09:39:41 +0100

Hi Patric,

I've just had a look at the instructions on how to setup eduroam on Android
intended for uni-kassel.de users [1]. You need geteduroam app [2] to pull
configurations settings (profile) to your Android 12 device. Please, try
again with geteduroam app.

Martin

[1]
https://www.uni-kassel.de/its/dienstleistungen/mobiler-netzanschluss/wlan-eduroam/anleitungen/eduroamcat/android