cat-users - [[cat-users]] REQUEST TO BE LISTED IN CAT-LIST

[[cat-users]] REQUEST TO BE LISTED IN CAT-LIST

  • From: "fadhili shabani. kadogholo" <fkadogholo AT ternet.or.tz>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] REQUEST TO BE LISTED IN CAT-LIST
  • Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2022 11:28:39 +0300 (EAT)
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mxt02.ternet.or.tz D79462C09A6

Dear CAT support
Hope all is well with you
Greetings from Tanzania Eduation and Research Network (TERNET)
I am the engineer who deal with eduroam service in our NRENs
Currently, we are enabled to deploy "eduroam" in our eight member institutions and university.
Our deployed eduroam area can be found on this link  eduroam.ternet.or.tz
And also in the global, we can be found on monitor.eduroam.org
Kindly we are requesting  to be listed in CAT-LIST  so that our member institutions who use eduroam wireless service so that they can download CAT and connect to eduroam easily

Best regards

Fadhili R S Kadogholo
Innovation solutions engineer.
Tanzania Education and Research Network (TERNET).
P.O.Box 95062, Kilimahewa Road | University of Dar es salaam,
Dar es salaam Tanzania.

  • [[cat-users]] REQUEST TO BE LISTED IN CAT-LIST, fadhili shabani. kadogholo, 12/07/2022