cat-users - [[cat-users]] Issue with loading & propagation of university list

[[cat-users]] Issue with loading & propagation of university list

  • From: "Gould, Todd" <tgould AT williams.edu>
  • To: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: [[cat-users]] Issue with loading & propagation of university list
  • Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2022 09:35:15 -0500

To Whom it May Concern,

Recently some of our wired and wifi users attempting to access the CAT tool from our campus network are experiencing a long delay or an indefinite "spinning/authenticating" as seen in the screenshot below.  We don't know if this has to do with the recent changes you noted, or something on our side.  We thought we should reach out just in case, because this is brand new to us.  A couple of us here tested from our home connections, and it doesn't appear to be an issue from off campus.  Any suggestions or help is very much appreciated!

Best Regards,

Todd Gould

unnamed.png

--
Todd M.Gould
Networks & Systems

c:\413.281.0226
d:\413.597.3407
f:\413.597.4388

This e-mail may contain confidential and privileged
material for the sole use of the intended recipient.
Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others
is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient),
please contact the sender by reply e-mail and delete
all copies of this message.
--

  • [[cat-users]] Issue with loading & propagation of university list, Gould, Todd, 12/02/2022