cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam not working

Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam not working

  • From: Stefan Winter <stefan.winter AT restena.lu>
  • To: JOSE MIGUEL FERNANDEZ PEREZ <jufernan AT uc.cl>, "cat-users AT lists.geant.org" <cat-users AT lists.geant.org>
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] eduroam not working
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2022 08:50:18 +0100

Hello,

are you using your Universität Bonn eduroam login with Bonn's Uni-ID? In that case, please contact Bonn's helpdesk about the issue. When accounts suddently stop working persistently, this is very often a local (identity provider / account) issue.

By corollary: if you are instead using an identity from University of Santiago, then their IT helpdesk is the first point of contact.

Important from the installer side is: when you re-install with CAT, always download the installer that matches your configured identity. I.e. the Bonn installer for Uni Bonn Uni-ID accounts; and the Santiago installer if you use a Santiago account.