cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] No option to download profile for Eduroam on my mac

Re: [[cat-users]] No option to download profile for Eduroam on my mac

  • From: Tomasz Wolniewicz <twoln AT umk.pl>
  • To: 77403 <zbynek.chladek AT gmail.com>, cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] No option to download profile for Eduroam on my mac
  • Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2022 08:55:42 +0100
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.11.0 smtp.umk.pl 9ADBE201A9

Even though the setup created by Masaryk University is a bit unusual, the first line says: Linux, MacOS, iOS, etc, so clearly you should use that.

What surprises me more is no mention of Windows.

Normally CAT profiles are dedicated for groups of users, not device types - devices are handled by CAT itself. Anyway - the best approach is to ask your local IT for help.

Yours

Tomasz Wolniewicz