cat-users - Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam problems

Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam problems

  • From: José Manuel Macías Luna <jmanuel.macias AT rediris.es>
  • To: JACK SCHUSTER <jack.schuster01 AT estudiant.upf.edu>
  • Cc: cat-users AT lists.geant.org
  • Subject: Re: [[cat-users]] Eduroam problems
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2022 09:38:00 +0200
  • Dkim-filter: OpenDKIM Filter v2.10.3 mta-out03.sim.rediris.es 02244302D6CB

Hi Jack,

   I guess your profile never got installed, right?   Or can you see it under the ‘Profiles’ section of your ‘Preferences’ panel?

  I don’t think the profile is corrupted (that might happen although very improbable), if you are able to see it as in your screenshot… are you acting as an administrator in your laptop (so you can install profiles)?, or do you have any software that could be impeding the profile installation?

Regards,

Jose Manuel

RedIRIS - eduroam NRO in Spain